It’s difficult to know when is the best time to sell, or how to get the most money for your house, but you don't need to go through the process alone.
You may be wondering if prices are projected to rise or fall...or if you should rent your house instead of selling it. My free eGuide will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you haven’t even thought about yet.
Check it out, and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Why Hire Me?
When you're looking for a local listing agent to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - We are local experts when you choose to list your home with us for sale in the North Texas and DFW area. We list homes for sale in North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Lewisville, The Colony, Prosper, Little Elm, Flower Mound, Carrollton and lots of other areas in DFW.
2. Internet Advertising - We advertise your listing on over 350 websites locally and nationally. Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
What we offer
- Professional Home Consultation
- Professional Home Staging
- Professional Photography
- Showcase Listing on Realtor.com
- Professional Property Flyers and Graphics
- Open Houses
- Weekly Feedback
- Relocation Assistance after closing
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on over 350 websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear: